Collection, processing and use of personal data
- When you visit this website or use the functional services provided by this website, we will, depending on the nature of the service functions, ask you to provide the necessary personal data and to process and use your personal data within the specific purpose only; You agree in writing that this website will not use personal data for other purposes.
- When you use interactive features such as service mailboxes and questionnaires, this website will retain your name, email address, contact informationand time of use.
- During normal browsing, the server will record relevant behaviors including the IP address of the connection at time of use.The browser used, browsing and selection data records, etc., will be used as reference basis for us to improve our website This record is an internal use only and will never be made public.
- In order to improve our services, we will collect and analyze the outcome of our questionnaire and surveys. In addition to internal research we will publish statistical data and explanatory texts when needed but will not include personal information.
- Thiswebsite host is equipped with various security systems and necessary security protection measures, such as firewalls and anti-virus protocols. To protect the website and your personal data strict protection measures are adopted. Only authorized personnel have access to personal data.Personnel who has access to personal data have signed confidentiality contracts.Violationof contracts will be subjected to relevant legal rules and authorities.
- When necessary,alternative services providers will be used due to business needs.The selected service providers will strictly comply with confidentiality obligations.Audits will be conducted to ensure compliance.
External links to the website
The pages on this website provide links to other related websites. You may wish to select them. However, we will not be responsible for the privacy protection policy.Do take necessary precautions at other website.
Policy on sharing personal data with third parties
This website will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of the personal data to other individuals, groups, private enterprises or public agencies, that has no legal or contractual obligations.
The proviso of the preceding paragraph includes, but are not limited to:
- With your written consent.
• Expressly provided by law.
- To avoid danger to your life, body, freedom, or property.
- Cooperate with public authorities or academic research institutions necessary for statistical or academic research in the interest of public.The data processed or collected by the provider will not identify the particular party in accordance with the method of disclosure.
- When your behavior on the website violates the terms of service or may damage or obstruct the rights of the website and other users or cause damage to anyone, the websitemanagement unit analyzes and discloses your personal data to identify, contact or take legal action Necessary.
- Benefit your interests.
- When this website entrusts manufacturers to assist in collecting, processing or using your personal data, it will be responsible for the supervision and management of outsourced manufacturers or individuals.
Amendments to the privacy protection policy